Sunday, December 27, 2009

Heavy for the Holidays

Well, it seems that my motivation waxes and wanes just as easily as my indecisive mind about everything!

I love this time of year because it's so pretty and warm and there's TONS of amazing food around every corner, but the other day I felt so disgusting I just thought to myself, enough is enough, not one more gross thing in my mouth! But then here I am today, eating movie theatre popcorn and chocolate. Chalk it up to the weekend. I'll start fresh tomorrow? If only I had a dollar for every time I've said that!

I'm planning on hitting the gym this week multiple times, since I only work a couple days this week, thank god. I need to work on my fitness like nobody's business!

That's the plan, I'm sticking to it, hell or high water!

No comments:

Post a Comment