Monday, November 9, 2009

Another look at my plan

Apparently I am the queen of saying things and not doing them. I wonder where I learned that from? Thanks dad...Not only do I have to deal with other people letting me down on a fairly regular basis, I'm letting myself down when it comes to my health. I guess there's really no one to blame but me. So here's another look at my plan. I have it literally written down on a piece of paper tucked inside my food journal.

Here's what it says:

Plan of Action
-Cut out alcohol
-Drink more water
-Do cardio 3-5 days/week
-Limit carbs, eat more veggies/fruit
-Don't drink pop
-Stop eating after 7:30-8pm
-Don't go crazy on weekends

It also says that my BMI is 31.1 which according to the index is obese! My healthy weight range should apparently be from 107.8-145.1lbs.

Currently I think I'm still around 180lbs. My goal weight is 120-130lbs. That's a good 50-60lbs. That much weight loss is no small feat. I'm no dummy. It's just sooo freakin' daunting. But I'm living with it everyday. I don't know why this is so hard for me. It's not like I hate the gym, and I love to eat healthy. It makes me feel good about myself. It's not like I hate my body either, I just wish it were smaller. I can't even remember the last time I felt being smaller, except this one time at my dad's a long time ago I was weighing myself after I had a shower and I remember it said 125lbs. It's like that was a dream or something. Oh, to be 13 again!

I also wrote down that if your waist is more than 35in. around, you are unhealthy. I recall measuring and I was not 35 or higher. I like my waist/stomach. It still has some definition even though it's covered in extra pudge... I also recall back in the day when one of my ex-boyfriend's friends said I had nice abs- I was wearing a black meshy top, I think. Also, the girl in school that I admired the most told me I had a cute stomach in the gym change room once. Yay! :) Maybe I should go do some crunches...

For now it's off to work, I'm doing better about not drinking so many high calorie drinks from Starbucks. I have to remember to take it a day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment